Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Question about Kit's markings on her neck

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does the first issue Kit dolls have any special markings on the back of her neck? There is a doll listed on ebay that says there are numbers and letters under Pleasant Company.

    Do all Kit dolls have body tags? If not when did the body tags start showing up?

    Tks for and and all info.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my Kit has a body tag, but no numbers on her neck only pleasent company. Now I know I got Kit like ( I'm guesing ) Maybe 4 years ago?? She was a gift for Christmas, she may be a little bit older like 5 years, but to tell you the truth i'm not sure?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For some reason my reply disappeared... Hmm...

    Well, I am pretty sure that Kits have always had body tags. Mine does, and I got her in February of 2001. On the back of her neck, it says, "Pleasant Company" in imprinted letters that aren't as "hand-written" (KWIM?) as my 2003 AGT 4's are. HTH's some!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •